SeniorStrong.org respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. By the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement committed using the SeniorStrong.org website that are reported to our designated copyright agent.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, and you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our website, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Designated Copyright Agent
SeniorStrong.org's designated copyright agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
- [Full Name]
- [City, State, ZIP Code]
- [Email Address]
- [Phone Number]
Only DMCA notices should go to our designated copyright agent. Feedback, comments, or other communications should be directed to our customer service department.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us. To submit a counter-notification, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which SeniorStrong.org may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original infringement notification or an agent of such person.
Removal and Disabling of Content
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notification, SeniorStrong.org will take reasonable steps to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We will also notify the content provider or user and provide them with a copy of the infringement notification.
SeniorStrong.org will, in appropriate circumstances, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
SeniorStrong.org reserves the right to modify this DMCA Takedown Policy at any time without notice.