Whether or not you are a member of the AARP, there are a number of discounts for senior citizens that you can avail of. Living on a fixed income may be a lot more feasible when you know what discounts and deals you can get in your local establishments.
Sometimes, an ID is all you need. The next time you show up at your favorite restaurant or store, be sure to inquire about senior discounts. To get you started, here is a list of discounts you can get in Vineland, New Jersey.
- AT&T offers 10% off for monthly wireless plans, and 15% off for phone accessories if you are an AARP member
- AMC Theatres offer discounts for regular adult-priced tickets from noon onwards if you are aged 60+
- Denny’s offers 15% off for AARP members
- Goodwill offers 15% off for their Terrific Senior Tuesdays program if you are aged 60+
- Schwan’s Home Service offers $20 off your first order ($50+) if you are an AARP member. You can also get double Schwan’s Rewards points for online orders.
- Amtrak offers 15% on the lowest rail fares for those aged 62+. If the journey is joint between Amtrak and Rail Canada, you will get 10% off if you are a senior as well.
- Kohl’s offers 15% off on most items every Wednesday for those aged 60+
- Carraba’s Italian Grill offers 10% off for AARP members
- IHOP offers a special Senior Menu with discounted items for those aged 55+
- Ross Dress for Less offers 10% off on Tuesdays if you are a Tuesday Club Discount cardholder
- Budget offers 25% off on their base rates for AARP members
- Applebee’s offers 15% off for seniors aged 60+ who are Golden Apple cardholders
- Burger King offers 10% off on beverages for those aged 60+
- Einstein’s Bagels offers 10% off for some bagels for those aged 60+
To learn more about the various senior discounts you can get, check out the rest of Senior Strong's resources today!
Was this article helpful?