For many of us, aging means a decline in our physical health and an increase in the need for resources. However, for some people who are fortunate enough to live longer lives, there are perks that they can enjoy as our respected senior citizens. So what places offer senior discounts in Georgia? Here we have named some of the best places you can try.
- Applebee offers 10% to 15% discounts for senior citizens. However, discounts vary by location.
- Arby’s offers a free drink to their senior citizens aged 55 and up.
- Backyard Burger offers a free drink on every meal purchase for all seniors.
- Ben & Jerry’s offers a flat 10% discount for senior citizens (60+).
- Bennigan’s is also offering a senior discount, but discounts vary by location.
- Bi-Lo offers 5% off every Wednesday if you are 60 years old and above.
- DeCicco Family Markets offers seniors a 5% discount every Wednesday. To avail of this discount, you should be 60 years old and above.
- Fred Meyer offers a 10% to 15% discount depending on the department on the first Tuesday of every month. You should be 55 years old and up to avail of this offer.
- Gristedes Supermarket offers a flat 10% off every Tuesday if you are 65+.
- Banana Republic offers 10% off on your favorite items if you are 55+.
- Bealls Department Store offers 15% off every Tuesday to all senior citizens.
- Bon-Ton Department Stores offer 15% off on their senior discount days. Moreover, you can get a 20% discount if you have the store's proprietary credit card.
- C.J. Banks/Christopher Banks offers 10 % off if you are 60+ every Wednesday.
- American Airlines offer various discounts for their senior citizens.
- Southwest Airlines offer various discounts for their senior citizens aged more than 65 years.
- British Airlines offers up to $200 on your flights if you are an AARP member.
If you want to know what the actual age is to be considered a senior citizen, check out Senior Strong’s blog today and find out if you or your loved one already qualify as one.
Was this article helpful?