When it comes to shopping, we all have our favorite stores. The ones where you know the clothes will fit and a meal you know you will enjoy. But how can you be sure that these are your best bets, especially for the elderly? Today, we will throw light on the best stores offering senior discounts in Sacramento, CA.
- AMC Theaters offers up to 30% off regular tickets for adults aged 55 or more.
- Burger King offers a 10% discount on their meals if you are 60+. Moreover, they provide additional discounts on their coffee and soft drinks.
- Dress Barn offers seniors 20% off their favorite dress, shoes, and other accessories at Dress Barn. To avail of this discount, one should be at least 55 years old.
- El Pollo Loco offers 10% off on your favorite grilled chicken if you are 60+.
- Goodwill offers 10% off once a week for senior citizens. However, the date may vary by location.
- Great Clips offers a flat $3 off on seniors’ haircuts at Great Clips.
- Hyatt Hotels offers 25% to 50% off for their respected senior citizens aged 62+.
- Jack in the Box offers up to 20% off by Jack in the Box if you are 55+.
- KFC offers a small free drink to the adults with any meal. To avail of this discount, one should be at least 55 years old.
- Kohl’s offers 15% off for seniors every Wednesday. Keep in mind, though, that you should be at least 55 years old.
- McDonald’s offers a discount on their coffee if you are 55+.
- Michael’s offers 10% off every Tuesday with your AARP card.
- Outback Steakhouse offers a flat 15% if you are an AARP member. Take note that alcohol is not included in this offer.
- Rite Aid offers 20% to every senior on the first Wednesday of every month. To avail of this offer, you must have a Rite Aid shopping card.
- ROSS offers a 10% discount every Tuesday. To qualify, you must be a senior citizen aged 55+.
- Taco Bell offers 5% off and free drinks if you are 55+.
If you want to know more about discounts for your elderly loved ones, check out Senior Strong’s article encompasses all the information you require regarding discounts for seniors.
Was this article helpful?